Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Gaming gift vouchers Limited is a Limited Company registered in England with the Company Number: 07357579 and whose Registered Office is 19 Bewick Park Wallsend Tyne and Wear NE28 9RU.
- Website means www.gaminggiftvouchers.com
- Website User(s) means any person individually or any persons collectively using, accessing or viewing the (“the Website”).
- The Gift Voucher means the voucher number printed on the voucher.
- The Live Voucher means a voucher that can be used on third party websites.
- The Product means bingo, poker, betting and slots (Casino Games).
- You means (“the User”) of the (“the Website”)as defined above.
- Delivery means to the United Kingdom (includes the Scottish Isles and the Channel Islands).
- Guaranteed Same Day Despatch means your order is prioritised for dispatch the same day the order is placed and does not guarantee next day delivery.
2. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
We (Gaming Gift Vouchers Ltd) may provide on (“the Website”) links to external websites in order for (“the User”) to access. Links to external websites are provided as a courtesy and for convenience. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate we cannot take responsibility for pages and content of external websites maintained by external providers. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any content or material on those websites or of any third party products and services offered by, from or through those websites. Under no circumstances will (“the Website”) be responsible or liable for the terms and conditions of use of third party external websites. The use of any link to an external website is at the risk of (“the User”). The full written consent will be required from the webmaster of any third party external website including (“the Website”) prior to (“the User”) creating a hyperlink on their website.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited does not monitor, endorse, or adopt, or have any control over, any Third Party Content including descriptive matter. Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content including descriptive matter and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of information and content provided by Third Party Websites.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising provided on Third Party Websites. As such, under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited be responsible for any descriptive matter used on (“the Website”) which will be solely used for illustrative purposes only.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited has a commercial relationship with the affiliates and partners who provide the services on (“the Website”) and under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited be responsible for any negligence on the part of any affiliate, partner and Third Party Website listed on (“the Website”).
3. COSTS OF PURCHASE
The cost of purchasing the vouchers from (“the Website”) does not include the cost of postage and packaging. Vouchers are purchased in denominations of £10, £20 and £50.
4. LIMITATIONS ON AGE WHEN PURCHASING A VOUCHER
In order to purchase a voucher from (“the Website”), the purchaser MUST be 16 years of age or older and have the legal capacity in order to make the purchase.
5. LIMITATIONS ON AGE WHEN REDEEMING A VOUCHER
In order to redeem a voucher, the person redeeming the voucher MUST be 18 years of age or older and MUST provide their full name, date of birth and a valid contact email address. This information is used for age verification purposes only. Under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited pass this information to any third party. It will at all times remain the responsibility of the person redeeming the voucher to ensure that the correct information is provided and under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited be responsible for any incorrect information which shows that the person redeeming the voucher is under the age of 18 years.
6. PROBLEMS REDEEMING THE VOUCHER
In the event the person redeeming the live voucher experiences problems, then in the first instance they should contact the third party provider support team prior to contacting Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited ensures that all Third Parties listed on (“the Website”) accept the live voucher but under no circumstances accept any liability for Third Party Websites system failure.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited accept no liability whatsoever for any Third Party Website withdrawing the facility to redeem the live voucher.
7. NOTICE TO (“Users”) – ANTI – MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we may be required by law to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each individual.
8. PURCHASING OF GOODS/SERVICES
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a Third Party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited provides for convenience a link to Google Checkout in order to assist (“the User”) to process their order. Under no circumstances are Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited responsible for any loss (“the User”) suffers as a consequence of using Google Checkout.
We are committed to creating a safe online environment for all of our customers. By placing an order for a product where an age restriction warning is displayed, you are confirming that you are over the required age.
9. AMENDMENTS TO VOUCHER PURCHASES
Once (“the User”) has placed an order which has not been processed (“the User”) must telephone Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited immediately. Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited will try to accommodate (“the Users”) requirements however Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited will reserve the right to manage each query but cannot guarantee that any/all amendments will be performed. It is the full responsibility of (“the User”) to ensure that when placing an order that all the details are correct and that all orders are accurate. Under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited be liable or responsible.
Once (“the User”) has processed an order then no changes can be made to any element of the order. At the absolute discretion of Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited the vouchers may be cancelled.
10. EXPIRY OF THE VOUCHER(S)
Once (“the User”) has purchased a voucher from (“the Website”) the voucher will be valid for a period of 9 months. In the event that (“the User”) does not use the voucher within 9 months from the date of purchase and if the voucher is returned to Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited before the 9 month period has elapsed a new voucher will be issued by Gaming Gift Voucher Limited for an additional period of 9 months subject to a processing fee of £5.00 which must be received by Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited prior to issue of the new voucher.
11. DELIVERY OF VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
Gaming Gift Vouchers Ltd will despatch vouchers and gift cards to the United Kingdom (includes the Scottish Isles and the Channel Islands).
12. DELIVERY CHARGES FOR VOUCHERS AND GIFT CARDS
Gaming Gift Vouchers Ltd charges for delivery are based upon the value of your purchase and are sent by Royal Mail.
Voucher Value: Delivery Charge Class of Delivery
£10.00 - £30.00 £1.50 UK STERLING First Class Post
£31.00 - £50.00 £2.95 UK STERLING RECORDED DELIVERY
Guaranteed Same Day Despatch (Any Value of Voucher and/or Gift Card): £6.50 Sterling
Delivery charges can be increased by the Royal Mail and it is (“the Users”) responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the charges for delivery prior to confirming an order. Under no circumstances will Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited be responsible or liable for any amendments to prices for delivery.
Delivery of vouchers and/or gift cards will be despatched usually Monday -Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays) to any UK postal address. No deliveries will be made on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
13. CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the Google checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order on (“the Website”) by a series of simple instructions.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the delivery to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Cancelling an Order under the Purchasing Terms
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered no longer being available
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You (“the User”) not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
14. CONTRACT CANCELLATION UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, or an exchange, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products.
We regret that postage and packing costs for unwanted items cannot be refunded after 7 working days from when the order was delivered.
You have a duty to return the item to us and the cost of doing so is your responsibility by recorded or special delivery.
Where Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited deems it necessary to provide a refund, they will do so within 30 days.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
- Goods made to your specification i.e. goods and products that have been personalized.
- Perishable goods (for example flowers and food including chocolates).
15. LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions of business will be governed and construed in accordance with English Law, and any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
16. CONTACT DETAILS
Victoria Taylor, Gaming Gift Vouchers Limited, 19 Bewick Park, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 9RU.