We take pride in providing the very best in gaming to our customers. We recognise bingo, poker, casino games and betting are all forms of entertainment and strive to provide a means to purchase this.
As a reputable and responsible company, we want our customers to be in the best position when they play on one of our gaming partners. A small but important portion of our players may have difficulty controlling their gambling habits which leads to adverse effect on their finances, career, family and society. We strongly encourage that you take some time to read through the important messages to be aware and cautious of your gaming behaviour.
|You must be at least 18 years or older to access our partner sites. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble with any of our partners and we take our responsibility in this regard very seriously.
If you or the person you intend to purchase for are under 18 years of age, please do not purchase a voucher and exit immediately. Please be informed that anyone under the age of 18 found using partners of this site or redeeming a voucher will be reported to the proper authority.
We strongly advise that our players monitor their playing behaviour regularly to see if you are playing excessively. Here's a quiz from Gamblers Anonymous to assess if you might be having gambling problems.
• Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
• Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
• Did gambling affect your reputation?
• Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
• Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
• Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
• After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
• After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
• Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
• Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
• Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
• Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
• Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
• Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
• Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
• Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
• Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
• Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
• Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If your answer is yes to at least seven of these questions, you may be at risk of developing a gambling disorder. Seek family support and professional advice from any of the following organizations:
• Gamblers Anonymous
Helpline Number: 020 7384 3040
Helpline Number: 0845 6000 133
It is the responsiblity of the purchaser to make sure the person you are purchasing the voucher for does not have a problem with Gambling. If they do inform us or yourself that they indeed have a problem and you are outside of the 7 days cancellation period we will not refund the value of the voucher. However they will be able to spend the voucher by going to our other option directory and selecting from the options available there. If requested we can send a direct link to this page.
If you need any assistance regarding our Responsible Gaming Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.